Monday, January 7, 2013

Tender Mercies

So I started school for the last first time today (hopefully, if I can get a class waved...) and boy does it feel good!  I couldn't even sleep last night because I was so excited, nervous, happy, sad, scared... ect.  I got really lucky last semester for preschool when I got put with 5 other girls.  We became instant friends, this semester it will take some more work but I am hoping it will be a good one.  And I'm the new supervisor so that brings on a lot of responsibility but I am excited for it.  We don't really ever have any of our professors in the class with us so really its all up to me, that's a lot of responsibility right there but if I can just get over some of my habits like having a hard time delegating or being afraid to tell other what to do I think I'll be fine.
Can I just say though the Lord knows me all to well.  He knows what is a challenge for me and how to help me over come it.  He knows that I need help in certain areas of my life that I am not really proud of.  He has a sense of humor and likes to joke with me sometimes.  He knows that I hate being alone in classes so he has blessed me with having at least 1 good friend in EVERY class I have which is a total blessing.  All in all the Lord knows me.  He knows you.  He is there for you and me if we just ask, and that my friends is just one of the many many tender mercies I can receive each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment