Friday, January 18, 2013

Feelings..

Do you ever just put up a good face for so long that you get a little sick of it and just want to feel what you are feeling then instead of feeling like you shouldn't be feeling like that? (Thats a lot of feelings...) I am a firm believer in feeling a little:
Overwhelmed
Exhausted
Home sick
Sad
Hopeless
Depressed
Helpless
Angry

And who am I kidding I am feeling all of those right now... It's just been one of those month/week days.  But I also believe that if you do feel these, then its okay for a while but jump back up, put on a good face, and change your attitude so thats what I am doing.  I know the Lord has a plan for me and even though I can't see it now I have faith in my patriarchal blessing, scriptures, and prophets and I know that it will all work out in the end. I need to look for the positive now and thats what I am going  to do... tomorrow!  Tonight I just want to feel a little sad for myself, cuddle a little closer to babe, watch a good movie, forget about homework, and have a little popcorn.  Yup. That should do it!  I'll see you tomorrow  all bright eyed and cheery again! :) 


1 comment:

  1. You go girl! I hope today has been better! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete