Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New Toy

My computer (or should I say babes computer I stole started to use) is finally pooping out on me.  Its not good when I need a computer everyday for class writing lesson plans, keeping records, making thing for lessons etc... It was being dumb last semester but now its hardly working.  I can't be on the internet for more than like 5 minutes without it freezing.  I can't do multiple things at once without it freezing... and it does really weird other stuff.  So long story short I am finally getting a new one.  We have been researching deals for a while now and babe didn't want me to get another PC because they poop out to much and he loves his Mac so he talked me into it.  I am not so excited to learn a whole new system and I am nervous about how it will work with the documents I already have... Well we found a good deal on a 2011 Macbook Pro basically brand new so we bought it.  I ended up with babe's old computer and he got the new one... not sure how that really happened but he says I won't even know the difference (minus the lighted keyboard :( which I wanted.)  But at least I can now do my homework in less time without having to take 15 minute breaks every 5 minutes to let my computer rest.  Wish me luck! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment