Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Schaake's Pumpkin Patch 2014 :)

It's no secret I am a huge fan of holidays, and with Jenson they are 100 times better.  It is so fun watching him experience new things.  Normally we would go to the store pick out a pumpkin and call it good but it's my parental duty to make it as fun as possible, right?!  



Good thing we had our stroller to carry back all of our huge pumpkins... I carried Jenson while Babe pushed our pumpkin babies.  They have tractor rides but since we did have the stroller we couldn't really hop on it that easily so we had to walk back.  




 Look at all that fun things you can do!  This place is awesome- and FREEE (minus the pumpkins ;))



 Such a beautiful day!  I love fall in Kansas! 



 Okay seriously... Even if he will never remember going I just can't get over how much he LOVED all of the pumpkins, these pictures are priceless to me! 

See you again next year, Schaake's :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment