Saturday, June 28, 2014

Ritz Chicken-Easy and FAST!

I think one of the reasons I never want to make dinner is 1. I have no idea what to make. 2. It takes to much time!
I love this yummmmmy recipe and it is so easy and FAST {my favorite!}, and I bet you almost have everything in your kitchen right now!

Here is what you will need: 
(I cut this recipe in half, and it's perfect for just Babe, me, and some leftovers!)

4 Chicken Breasts Boiled (shredded or diced)
2 Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
1 Cup Sour Cream
1 1/2 tubes Ritz Crackers Crushed
1/4 Cup Melted Butter
 {1 TBS poppy seeds- if you have them!} 
Cooked Rice {to serve over!}

Preheat the oven to 375

Ready for how easy this this? 
^^ Place the Chicken {boiled!} on the bottom of a greased 9X13 pan {or smaller if you halved it like me!} ^^
^^ Mix together your can of cream of chicken and 1 cup sour cream ^^
 ^^pour your soup mixture over the chicken^^
 ^^ melt your butter and mix in the crushed up ritz crackers with it {if you wanted to add poppy seeds mix them in here as well^^ 
 ^^ sprinkle the crackers over the top of the soup^^
^^ Cook covered at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until hot.^^



Serve over rice! 

I told you that was easy!  Stayed tuned and I'll show you the easiest way to boil chicken to make this yummy dinner even faster! 

1 comment: