Wednesday, February 27, 2013

When life gets you down...

When life gets you down you just gotta get back up... or thats what they say at least.  But trust me it is not that easy.  This week our family got some terrible news again (I say again because it came back...) Remember when Babe did THIS? We thought Marshall was finally free of his Leukemia but due to some back pain he went in for some tests and found out his bone marrow is 80% cancerous.  When Babe called and told me this it hit me like a ton of bricks.  I can't even imagine what his sweet wife is feeling.  I look up to her so much.  Not even a week ago Marshall, Amanda and Kez were in Inkom with us, it seemed like nothing was wrong and just like that it is all changed again.  Some times life sucks you know that?  I am amazed everyday at the strength they have though.  Marshall still smiles, makes up songs, and makes everyone feel better even though he is the one going to chemo.   So if you would just say a little extra pray for them tonight.  If you would like to keep up dated and learn more go check out their blog, you wont be disappointed... Somehow I am always getting uplifted by hearing what they have to say.  We love you Marshall, Amanda, and Kezman!  You are in our prayers! Keep the faith!

1 comment:

  1. I just read this. How wonderful of you. I love you Brielle! I hope you get feeling better soon. You can always text Marshall when you are getting up to blow your nose becuase he has to get up to pee every hour they have so many fluids going throuh him :)

    ReplyDelete