Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Things you might not know...

I saw this on a friends blog and thought I would still the idea because I liked it so much... So here it goes!  10 things you might not know about me.


1. I always have to have my nails and toe nails painted.  Yes even in the winter my toe nails are painted even though I wear socks 24-7. 
2. I LOVE photography (okay most people already know that...)  I am not good by any means but just being behind the camera pretending like I am is good enough.  Even though if you ask Babe he would tell you I take wayyyy to many pictures.  But hey he knew I loved pictures when he married me... I also love being in front of the camera (humble I know) I may pretend like I don't but really if it's a flattering picture of me I don't mind.
3. I love to organize and clean, not necessarily my own home but everyone elses.  When I was little my dream job was to be a maid.  When I would go over and play with one of my friends I would just clean her room while we talked, I got all the change I could find around her room and since she hated change and threw it everywhere I would make quite a hall.  So if I am at your house and start cleaning it, don't take it personally I just LOVE to do it!  Just ask Drew and Ashley (you don't want me over on the day your organize your closet, because that wont be the only thing you end up cleaning) ;)
4. I am very good at faking my feelings. I am the type of person that holds it all in until that breaking point.  Only a few people can tell what I am really feeling at certain times. Good thing Babe is one of them because he makes me face them and deal with them instead of just pushing them aside. 
5.  I have had the same best friend since kindergarten.  We were in every class together except 5th grade.  We even came to college together and were roommates every semester we were on track. Her family calls me "CB" it stands for Craven/Bedke (our last names) I love going over there every chance I can get.  Ashley is on a mission right now in Knoxville Tennessee, but I get to see her again in 11 months! 
6. The minute I get home I change into my comfy clothes.  I just don't see the point in being uncomfortable when I don't have to.  Do you blame me?
7. Pineapple is my all time favorite fruit.  I could, and may or may not have eaten a whole one by my self on several occasions. Whether its canned or fresh I'll take it! (BTW how do YOU pick a pineapple?  I have heard several ways but most of them require me looking like a fool to scratch and sniff the bottom of them... any other suggestions?)
8. I hate talking on the phone.  Okay lets be honest I am more like terrified.  I don't know why I just am.  I am a phone-a-phobic, no joke if I don't know the number I wont answer it (sometimes I wont even if I do...)  The hardest thing about being a supervisor in Preschool is having to call all the parents.  I seriously freakout every time.  Good thing Babe is so good to me and will do a lot of my calling for me...;)
9. I have a ton of a normal amount of stuff.  Babe would call me a pack rat (but referring back to #3 you would never know it...) I just never know when I am going to need it.   I wont even tell you how many trips from Inkom to Rexburg we had to take to get all of our stuff here... I do go through and get rid of stuff if I haven't used it in a while.  My sister would agree to this because her closet if full of all of my clothes I don't like anymore. 
10. I cannot sew to save my life.  Every time I touch a sewing machine the needle breaks or something else does.  That is not an exaggeration.  Good thing my mom is really good at it and will fix all my clothes or make me stuff I might need. :)

Well there you have it 10 things that you might not of known about me...  My 11. Thing would be depending on the day I am kinda full of myself and could go on for hours about me but today's your lucky day I'll stop at 10, wanna know anything else?  Just ask! :) 

What don't I know about you?  Give it a try and lets see!

No comments:

Post a Comment