Sunday, May 15, 2016

Craven Family Pictures

I always have this image in my head about what family pictures would look like, like a perfect smiling child!  Sadly that dream has not come true. It sure makes for some entertaining pictures!

Williams family 
 Craven family 
 Burninghams












These siblings of mine- I don't know how I got lucky enough to get to have these 4 by my side but I wouldn't have it any other way!  Except maybe living closer to them!  If I could hang out with them every day I would!  
 I insisted on having sibling pictures because it has been forever since we took one.  But I would have to say they turned out to be my favorite ones! Is it weird to hang a giant sibling picture in your house? lol Thanks everyone for dealing with my obsession of pictures! 


 ^^I also don't know how I lucked out in the sister and sister n law department.  I don't know what I would do without them! ^^

 ^^ I sure love this man!^^

The latest updated kids picture! 









No comments:

Post a Comment