Tuesday, August 5, 2014

3 years- Happy Anniversary!

Some days I swear we are that couple that has been married for years.  You know the ones that prefer to stay home and go to bed or watch a movie rather than going out on the town.  The ones who go to bed early and wake up even earlier.  The ones with little to no social life because putting your kid to bed is better for your sanity.  But then I remember we really are those people, only we have only been married for 3 years. ;)

I can't imagine what my life would be like without my 2 boys.  I am so lucky to have these boys with me for time and all eternity! I love you so much Babe and am thankful everyday for the example you are to me and for helping me to be a better person!  I love love love you! XOXO

August 5, 2011- Bountiful Utah Temple 





 (Photo credit: Chelsi Mae Photography)


Flash Back:
Babe surprised me by taking me on a trip to St. George to see Aladdin at Tuacahn! 


2nd year anniversary (2013)
We spent the week traveling with family to California for Sam and Vanessa's wedding (San Diego, sea world, beach, safari zoo, etc...) 


 3rd year anniversary (2014)
Babe spent the day at work and school, then brought home gorgeous yellow roses (that make our house smell sooo good!) and then we went to dinner at Red Robin as a family! After putting Jenson to bed we ate junk food and watched a movie, keeping us up way past our normal bed time. ;)


Heres to an eternity more!

No comments:

Post a Comment