Friday, September 27, 2013

The beach!-part 3

Our California Vacation {part 1} {part 2}
.................................................................................................................................................................

We decided to take the next day easy and give the animals a break.  Some of us stayed home to relax while the rest of us headed to the beach.  We should have made a day out of this instead of just a few hours but it was so worth it nonetheless.  Babe LOVES the water, if I would have known he was going to practically go swimming in it I would have brought his swimsuit.  Me on the other hand was content with my jacket (I was freezing almost the entire trip!), camera, and just dipping my feet in. I couldn't get enough pictures of this perfect day.  I loved the smell, people watching, the surfers, building sand castles, and watching Babe interact with our adorable nephew Kez.  
Kez loved the water but never wanted to touch it, silly boy!
Someday soon this is going to be my good looking man with our own little boy, and I can't wait! 


Ellie LOVED the water, couldn't get enough of it in fact.  




"Toes in the water, toes in the sand"


After we got our feel for the water we washed off our feet the best we could and headed for the pier to walk around.  We stopped to eat at a place called "Fish and Chips" which most people got, except me. Bring on the cheeseburger and fries! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment