Monday, January 30, 2012

Husbands are the best!

Stressed. Yup that sums it up.  I was really stressed the other night with all of my homework, lesson plans, house work... etc.  I had a mini break down (Matt can tell when anything is bugging me and he kind of pulled it out of me, which is good because I normally hold everything in)  He told me that all I need to worry about is getting my homework done, and that he would help me with it if i needed it.  He said he would take care of all the rest.  Can you say relief? He is just the best!  My preschool class is really stressful with all the work I need to do but its also my favorite class- I just love those little kids, so it makes it a little better! :) So pretty much I am just blogging so you all know we are still here, doing good, living the life, and trying to make it though this semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment