Thursday, February 9, 2017

Grandpas Viewing

My dear grandpa passed away February 6, 2017.  If you want to read more about his life here is his Obituary  and another article written about him here.  This is also one of my favorite talks he gave
But you will never read about the amazing grandpa he was, I am so lucky to have him as my grandpa.  Everyday he will be missed, he is one of my biggest hero's and supporters!  You will often see our family motto " No Empty Chairs", he lived everyday in service to others he truly never left anyone behind!  I am so thankful that we could all be there to help celebrate his amazing life!


 ^^ Flower wreath from the grandkids ^^




 ^^ My dad teaching the kids about what happened to Grandpas spirit, what a blessing it is to know I will get to see him again! ^^






















All of the grandkids/great grandkids got to write some notes to grandpa to put in his casket









It such a nice night celebrating my grandpa.  We got to meet some amazing people and hear some cool stories.  Also thank you to my amazing sister n law Amanda and my in laws who watched Jenson the whole weekend so that we could enjoy our time with the family, without having to chase around Jenson! I also got a lot of these awesome pictures from my cousin Jana- thank you for sharing them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment