Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Jenson's "new born" pictures

I am so lucky to have such an amazing sister that also happens to be an amazing photographer!  I had Chelsi take some "new born" pictures of Jenson, and they turned out soooo cute! He didn't really sleep the whole time, more like mostly cried with a little bit of sleeping- oh and peeing, lots and lots of peeing but we sure got some keepers!  If you want to have some amazing pictures of your own check her out HERE  or HERE, you wont regret it! 

Because I am "that" mother I am going to post like every picture she took because I just can't choose my favorites, but when you have a little boy like mine I sure you won't be able to either!  
Enjoy your picture overload, because you can bet I am! :) 

 Ahhh I could look at this boy all day!  He must get his good looks from his daddy!
 Love my little red head! :)
Wow if you made it through all of those then go ahead and give yourself a pat on the back! :)  Sorry for the overload- or am I?! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment