Friday, December 30, 2016

Utah adventures

After Christmas we got to spend the next week in Utah.


 For Christmas we were all given a night out at Boondocks!  We ate some yummy pizza and went bowling while the little kids ran around the arcades, Jenson even got a spare!


My mom has a marble run that she got from her parents when they died.  It is Jenson's favorite toy at my parents house.  So Kasey and Chelsi helped us make our own for Jenson's birthday!  I am so excited to give it to him!!!





 We also planned a all adult date night!  It was soo fun eating dinner and actually getting to have a conversation with my siblings! After dinner at our favorite place (Red Robin) we went to Jillisa's house and played games- our favorite right now is called Encore. Babe got it for christmas!
 I also loved spending time with my dear grandparents!  Jenson loves their house and playing with all of their toys!  

 He loves to line up all his toys and say "cheese"  and have you take pictures of him with all his toys!
Family time is the best time.  It's crazy how fast time goes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment