Saturday, April 30, 2016

BeUTAHful

We headed back to Utah for the last week of vacation!  


waxing our hands! 
Babe and I left Jenson with my parents for the night while we went to go meet up with some friends!  My dad sent me this picture and said they told him he could either go to bed or come cuddle with grandpa and watch a show- you can see what he picked!  haha sooo cute!

Crazy to think just a few years ago we were all roommates!  Boy has life changed, but I am glad our relationships have stayed the same!  I am so thankful for these friends of mine (missing Drew and Ashley who was home waiting to have a baby! And Emily who was traveling abroad) This was the first time in almost 5 years we were all together again at the same time! 
They made me branch out and try some Indian food- it was surprisingly really good!  We might have to branch out more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment