Friday, April 22, 2016

Idahome

We headed to Idaho for a week, a week full of "rides"- Jenson's favorite part!
I can't get enough of it up there in Inkom.  The open space, fresh air, wild life, family farm, and motorcycle rides with my family- pure joy! 
Cutest little throwback! 

Going for walks around the farm!





We spent a few days in Kimberly with Emily and Earl.  While we were there we went to see our good friends Drew and Ashley who also live there.  We just happened to be there on the same day Lindsay and Travis were there visiting also so Jenson and Hailey got to play together! 

Some of my favorite roommates (sorry it's blurry!)  I love that I feel like I am just one of their sisters too- even if I got the tall genes! haha


I love driving down the canyon in Twin Falls!  Such a pretty place! 

I am pretty sure we went on multiple rides a day every day- Jenson was in HEAVEN, that was for sure his happy place! 







This is what happens when you mostly only have girl Hunt cousins (totally opposite from the Craven side!) 
Jenson and I's first time going to the Mckee pet store!  His favorite were the fish- we might just have to get some!  




Kissing cousins- these two were so fun to watch play together.  I wish we were closer so they could grow up together, they would be best friends!  Good thing they will always be cousins- forced best friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment