Sunday, April 3, 2016

Random happenings

^^ General Conference.  Moments like this make me think that I just might be doing a good job! ^^
^^ RS birthday party, I was in charge of the photo booth ;) haha I  made it into the "selfie booth" ^^
First of many drives around the yard I'm sure haha 
Bocci Ball for FHE with the Simmons! 
^^ There is a first for everything...  Jenson had a nice poop in the tub.  I about died haha but at least it was the first, and hopefully the last time that happens! ^^
Night walks with his best buddy!
We got a tramp from our friends and it was the best thing Jenson was ever given!  So nice that he can just jump whenever he wants too! 
Last date night before Jenson and I fly to Utah  so babe can study and pass his finals (then join us!) We went and saw Zootopia! 

No comments:

Post a Comment