Monday, December 5, 2011

BIG NEWS!!


Drum roll please..............
...............
..............
....................
................
....................
...........
..................
.............
...................
......................
............
...........




We have officially been married for 4 months now!! Crazy  how fast time flies!!

 I can still remember this day so clearly...  This was our very first date!  This was almost a year ago, I remember because I remember exactly where I was when Matt called and asked me to go on a date.  I was watching tv and remember I was sad because it was Christmas break and all of my friends were in Idaho and so I was all by myself... he called me and I can still see me standing jumping off of the couch after I hung the phone up, running into the computer room and telling my mom what had just happened. Brian and Matt came down from Inkom to go on this date... I thought it was because Brian liked Ashley but Kasey said he had to like me a little because no man would drive down from Inkom for the day just to take some girl out on a really expensive date.  It was basically a all day date.  We started out at the gateway, meeting up with everyone else (we had another group coming from Alpine area) and having lunch, we then went to this place in Draper with go karts, lazer tag, mini golf, and arcade games.  It was a blast! I remember how this one game was broken and it kept giving us money back on our card  so we ended up with lots of tickets to buy things with after.  I think it still took Matt a while to realize that he really wanted to date me but once he did it was history.
He lived not even 2 minutes away, walking distance so we saw each other whenever we could, (and it didn't help that Ashley started dating Drew around the same time and Drew was Matts roommate so we were never home with our exciting, interesting, CRAZY roommates!)
 We went to Johnny Carinos this night with some friends... one of the first times that Matt paid for me :) that was a big huge thing for me! :) We got engaged March 26, and finally married August 5!
 The day was simply perfect!!  I look at the pictures hanging in our house and can't help but smile whenever I look at them.  It was everything and more than I had ever dreamed, and we have been living a dream ever since.  No really sometimes it still doesn't seem real.  I am still getting used to signing my name as Brielle Hunt, but we have had our ups and downs.  Sometimes money gets tight but Matt always re insures me that everything is going to be okay!
That pretty much brings us up to date, this was taken just before we went to Big Judd's tonight. Matt's aunt and uncle invited us to celebrate their daughters birthday, so we also celebrated out anniversary! :)  4 months down and eternity to go!  I can't wait to see what else life will bring, hand in hand we can handle anything! :)

Sorry to disappoint any of  you if you thought the news was anything else... hehehe  but we are happily creating our story together! :) We love you all and thank you for all of the love and support! :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy 4 months! I did the same when Travis first asked me out. I jumped off the couch and screamed!! Oh memories. Love you Brielle!

    ReplyDelete