Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Homeless

No fear were not homeless... yet haha jk Matt had the chance to sing in the Forgotten Carols this past week. The Inkom/ Mccammon stakes put on the Forgotten Carols every year, this was their 6th year doing it.  I have never seen it before but it was AMAZING!  I seriously had chills the whole time it was so good.  Matt, his dad, brothers and uncle were put in charge of singing Homeless, they did amazing and only had 2 practices, sheesh they are all so talented! 
isn't he still so good looking even dressed like this?! :) 

 The homeless men!  I am going to try to figure out how to post a movie on here so you could hear how truly amazing they are  but if I can't then you will just have to take my word for it, and come and see the show next year! 
hahaha I sure love these boys! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment