Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas at the Hunts




This year has been really fun because we got to decorate our own little house with all of our fun things we have collected over the years (or in the last few trips home where my mom would give me stuff she didn't want/need) :) Most of the things we have are from my grandma Watson, as much as I love the decorations I much rather be spending this Christmas season with them.  
 My favorite nativity set :)
 Thanks pintrest! :) 
 Mindy made us this ornament, its our wedding announcement with our wedding colors :) - how flippin cool is that!?



 I love my reindeer :)


 The wreath that I  we my mom made.  I bought the stuff and my mom made it into this work of art! :)
Our tiny little Christmas tree :)  One day we will have a big tree, but until then we love this little thing. :)  We love Christmas and this amazing time of year, especially the spirit that it brings.  We are so blessed with all that we have and the love we have for each other.  I am really excited for this year because it is our first Christmas together!  It's going to be interesting juggling 2 family's and figuring out our new system. We love you all and hope you all have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment