Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Idaho Christmas vacation

After Christmas we headed to good Ole' Inkom to spend time with the Hunts.  We did make a previous trip up there a week earlier for the Mckee Christmas party.  It was so fun to see everyone and get to hang out with all of our family.  

^^ grandpa Mckee^^



The highlight of our trip was Karl and Natalie's wedding, although it was freezing it was so special to be in the temple our entire family!
I got the fuzziest blanket from my in laws for Christmas- sooo soft!!  
My franchise this year was a total surprise- Babe made me 6 Chatbooks of Jenson's life. It was so perfect and everything I always wanted but never knew it!


Trying to eat his giant snickers santa brought him haha.  Oh and how adorable is Aubrey? I just couldn't get enough of her!




^^ Games, games, and more games! :) ^^

^^ New Years smooch!^^



We started our long drive home on the 3rd after the wedding reception.  We spent the night at my cousins house in Denver (Thanks again!!) and finished our trek up the next day.  Jenson did so good in the car- better than I did ;)  We sure are thankful for all of our time we got to spend with our friends and family!  Until next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment