Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sick of it

I am completely, utterly, totally, sick of being sick. I started getting sick about a week ago on our field trip and its just gotten worse and worse.  I can handle a lot of things but the one thing I can't stand is having my nose clogged.  I can't stand not being able to breath, but who does?  If you know me then you know I am a big fan of sleep... but since I have been sick I wake up every hour or so just to blow my nose.  I love Matt with all my heart but he is a huge fan not just covering up your problems with pills so every time I want to take something I have to make sure he is not around so he wont judge me :) (not like he does but still...)  I even had a teacher tell me today "Wow you just need to get better!" after he heard the way I sounded when I talked.  Embarrassing right? So that brings me to my conclusion, I need to be better NOW! So now that you all know maybe my body will get the hint and recover for me? Yeah? Sounds good to me... Sorry for the random post but it's getting my mind off going to blow my nose again... Hopefully by next time Ill be just dandy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment