Monday, March 25, 2013

Just another weekend!

 Warning picture overload! But that's to be expected right? This weekend Babe and I headed down to Utah for my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary.  We also got to hang out with Babe's sisters at the Cancer Wellness House in SLC.  It was their spring social and so we thought we would go hang out with the little kids.  They had lunch, an Easter egg hunt, Pinata, face painting, balloon animals, and don't forget hanging out with the Easter bunny (creepy Easter bunny...)
 The little girls were terrified of the bunny... along with me! Kez warmed up to him after a while and Bella would wave at a distance but would not go near it.  It was the funniest thing I have seen in a while! 
 After the wellness house we headed to the hospital to visit Marshall. Since I am still feeling under the weather I didn't want to risk going to see him so I stayed in the car with the little kids while they slept, they were all much happier after their naps! 
 After the hospital we headed to Costco for a little shopping and sampling, we hit the jack pot there- best samples ever!  

Later that night we headed to the Joseph Smith Memorial Building for my grandparents 60th.  We had some amazing food (minus the bony chicken...) got to hang out with some family, and went through 60 years of memories. 
 I seriously have the most amazing grandparents ever, I don't know how I ever got to be so blessed. I have such an amazing family, I don't know what I would do without them.  Thank you for the fun night and the new memories we made!  

Sunday we somehow talked Melissa into coming down from Price to celebrate her birthday! Brian came, we had orange chicken, ate cake, and caught up on old times.  Thanks for spending your day with Melissa!  We love you! :) Happy Birthday!!
 Our melting cake... hahah
 Make a wish... with a photo-bombing of Kyron

1 comment: