Sunday, June 18, 2017

Fathers Day!

Every year for Fathers Day we do a little photoshoot- It's crazy to see how big Jenson has gotten! 


We had a fabulous day at Church.  I was released as a nursery leader, activity days leader, and Relief Society board member and called as the 2nd councilor in the RS- it's a big change and I hope I can rise to the calling but it will be a fun adventure! I will miss working with Babe in the nursery though! 


Jenson was so proud of his drawing and m&m tie that he made for Babe- he made sure everyone saw it as he was walking down the halls saying "happy Fathers day!  It's m&m time!"

After church we went to our friends house for a BBQ, she had lots of water balloons to play with!  Jenson was in heaven the whole time!




And now a few of my favorite photos of the best dad I know (besides my own and my FIL ;) ) Happy Fathers Day to all you amazing dads!  








No comments:

Post a Comment