Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Bump update

I had really high intensions to take lots of pictures this pregnancy but time escaped me and here we are at 38 weeks...  Well as I am writing this I am technically 39 weeks and 4 days!  We have been going to my midwife for weekly check ups- the last time I went in I was dilated to a 1 and 50% effaced- kind of a bummer because I thought I would be farther by now but if I learned anything from Jenson it's that my babies like to stay extra long!  

I am technically due June 26th but my mom won't even get here till the night of the 27th so I'm making her wait until then to come at least! haha  I have been feeling some cramping, still have some killer pelvis pain and my ankle stated acting up as well making it hard to even walk.  I'm starting to swell up and my back and body hurts haha but I am still so thankful to finally be able to be pregnant!  It's a weird feeling wanting to be done being pregnant so bad but then being so scared to actually have to have another baby join your family!  It's going to be such a big change!  

I think we have everything we need now for the baby and my hospital bags are mostly packed- so now begins the waiting game.  My guess is she will get here on the 30th and share a birthday with my mom but who knows she might surprise us all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment