Thursday, March 10, 2016

Temple site, Indepence visitor center, Corkscrew temple

Our last church sites were the Church of Christ temple, Independence visitor center and the Temple site. 


I never knew there was supposed to be a temple right here as well.  You can see the markers from where the cornerstones would be but never got started. 



While we went into the visitor center Babe walked around with Jenson so he could sleep!  

What a powerful couple of days.  I loved learning more about the saints.  Hearing about all of their persecutions sure makes you thankful for all you have.  This is one vacation I will never forget.  I am so thankful to have the parents I do who have taught me to love and appreciate The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  What a blessing it is to be part of such an amazing work! 

To learn more about the the things you have read or saw on my blog the last few days go HERE, or comment and I will try to answer them the best I can!  



No comments:

Post a Comment