Thursday, April 18, 2013

Greysin's Baby Blessing

The thought of missing family functions while we are in Kansas kills me.  But because it was moving weekend we didn't think we could make it to Greysin's blessing.  I talked Babe into driving down  to Utah at like 8:30 Sunday morning.  I told him I would drive down if he would drive back, he agreed so we jumped in the car and went to surprise our family. It was the best quick trip ever!  I really am going to miss those quick trips so I have to enjoy them while I can! Kasey gave a beautiful blessing, and it just gets me so excited for our children's blessing someday.  I am so thankful for a husband that holds the priesthood and blesses our home and family with with.
Kanyin is such a hoot I just can't get enough of him.  I had these little ocean animal puppets and as soon as he would see them he would just smile from ear to ear, not to mention isn't he such a stud?!


"Yes, yes I am this good looking in a Tux"


Sorry for the Greysin picture over load ;)



What a reverent child... folded his arms all through Relief Society







um... Blue cupcakes!

His blue eyes just kill me, such a stud!

No comments:

Post a Comment