Saturday, August 11, 2012

1 year down!

When Matt and I were first married we decided that every year we would switch off between Valentines day and our anniversary.  I had Valentines day this year so Matt had our anniversary and I can say he out did him self!  Its going to be a tough one to top! I knew we were going away for it but that was all I knew!  About halfway into our drive I finally figured it out, we were headed to St. George!!  We finally made it to our hotel and can I just say it was sooooo cool!!



I loved these lamps!
I loved these lamps! They were so fun!

Isn't that just awesome! I want this to be our bedroom!!

We opened the drawer and this was in it! :) it made me happy!
After we got all settled into our place we went out to eat at our favorite restaurant Olive Garden :) and then off to see Aladdin at Tuacahn!  We are going to make this a yearly thing!  I have been the last 3 years and we just love it!!  We wanted to go and see hairspray as well but Matt had to get back to work. :( Bummer.
Matt got sick the morning we left but he was such a good sport and suffered though the night so that I could still see Aladdin, he was glad he did too, he loved it! 



They even have a portion of the show in 3D- sooo sweet!

Here's to the best year of my life so far, everyday it only gets better with you by my side! I can't wait for the rest of our lives together.  You make me a better person!  I love love love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment