Saturday, March 11, 2017

Kyron gets engaged!!

I still can't believe my little brother is old enough to get married!  It's the last wedding for the Cravens, completing our family! Meagan, my brothers Fiance is the perfect addition to our family, and the perfect person to fill in the last spot! 
Meagan grew up in our stake, her parents live a few streets away from my parents.  Kyron and Meagan even dated a little in High School, but nothing came of it back then.  
Kyron planned the cutest proposal ever!  He went to all of her friends, family, and coworkers and asked them what they love most about Meagan.  He filmed all of them and then put them into a movie.  His good friends family owns the Kaysville Theater so they let him play the movie there.  Little did Meagan know that the theater was full of all of our family, her family, and friends!  She had NO idea they were even there till later.  My dad's institute sometimes rents out the theater for a Saturday morning movie for families so that was the excuse Kyron gave her.  Lucky for me my dad facetimed us during the whole thing so we could watch- have I mentioned before how I hate living far away from home? haha 

 Of course she said YES, and we couldn't be more excited!!  The wedding is set for May 19th 2017.  It's a short engagement but they were nice enough to get married before our baby comes so that we could all be there! 


I'll post a link to the video when it's all finished!  

No comments:

Post a Comment