Friday, June 21, 2013

Hard work paying off

It was a pretty big day yesterday in the Craven house.  All of dads hard work finally paid off when we got to pick some peas and broccoli for our dinner!  It just had to be documented!  Dad has THE BEST GARDEN around. It's a ton of hard work but he LOVES it.  I was helping him water some things the other day and it seriously took what seemed like FOREVER and it was only a few rows of corn that I was watering.  He has such patience and green thumb! It's seriously the best eating your own home grown food :)  Thanks dad for all of your hard work in YOUR garden!  


Have to find the biggest one to pick...

Success!!



1 comment:

  1. Will you ask your dear father if there is ANYTHING I can do to keep the birds from eating my strawberries? Its starting to make me crazy! One day, there will be a beautiful strawberry that's almost ready to be picked and the next day it will be gone. It's killing me!

    ReplyDelete