Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Break


So I have totally been slacking, time just goes by to fast!  Instead of going back in time and sharing everything we did I am going to play catch up with pictures. Our break was filled with family, games, friends, laughter, nativities, decorations, movies, presents, and our Savior. 

 
Babe spoiled me rotten this year (when doesn't he?)  I don't really know how he did it but he pulled off getting me a Nikon D5100 camera.  I have always wanted one and we were saving up since we got married to get one.  We spent Christmas Eve/ morning with my in-law, that was my first time away from home and I'm not going to lie it was not easy for me.  Not that I don't love my in laws it's just different/ new. Babe made it easy for me and we had fun Christmas caroling with the family and having mom's amazing potato soup.  We woke up early, opened presents, ate, and headed to Utah for Christmas with my family. We finished opening presents  when babe brought out a huge box and handed it to me.  There it was the dream in a box (to cheesy? haha) Babe just knows me all to well.  I didn't even know what to say I was so shocked.  Once again babe over does it and makes me the happiest person alive.  I don't know what I would do without him, I was spoiled before I got the camera but that was just the cherry on top!  Now I just have to learn how to use it ;)  So be prepared for some picture overloads :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment