Thursday, February 16, 2012

Family Ski trip!

Last weekend we got the chance to go on a family ski trip, everyone was there minus the little ones, and Becca and Jennifer even came from Provo.  Pretty much it was amazing it all worked out the way it did.  And it was the Dew Tour that weekend so Powder mountain was EMPTY!  It was sweeeet!  It was the first time for most of us, or like the second time... 
I don't want to brag or anything but I am like a pro, I only fell once while skiing down the moutain the other 2 were on the lift.  We were taught to turn our skis into a "pizza" (almost chris crossed)  to stay slower and "french fry" (straight) and I even went into the "french fry" position a few times!  I think Matt and I found a new hobby! :) 






 Kyron was there too, he didn't really enjoy it as much as we all did and ended up having to leave early for a school thing anyway but at least he tried it! We missed you Ky :)


 there were lots of falls for other people... some not as bad as others :) hehe








 Matt even tried snowboarding-and he was pretty good at it!


No comments:

Post a Comment