Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Gooo Chiefs

I have had the lucky opportunity twice now to go see a Chiefs game with my good friend Linsey (her husband plays on the offensive line #65 gooo Jordan!)  I feel like I am officially a Kansas native after going to the game.  I was seriously fan girl-ing the whole time I was there. It's a whole different level from the BYU games I've been to!  Matt was so good to stay home with the kids so I could go, he is seriously the best!  And both times I went we won making it even better! 




 The second time I went I forgot our tickets in my car at home, and remembered when we were like 10 minutes from the stadium.  Good thing we were carpooling with another good friend who knew someone who had some extra (VIP) tickets for us!  It was pretty sweet to be able to go out on the field to watch everyone warm up, and even let us warm up on the benches (it was a freezing night, and the players benches are heated and amazing!) haha It was such a awesome night and one I'll never forget! Thank you Drew and Linsey for always hooking up a friend!




No comments:

Post a Comment