Friday, May 19, 2017

Kyron and Meagan's Wedding!

It's so weird for me to think that my little brother is married...  Our Craven family is now complete and Meagan is the perfect person to finish off our crazy crew!  They got married on May 19th in the Ogden Utah Temple!  It was such a beautiful day! 









 A outside wedding was perfect for all the little kids to run around!  We even got a visit from some of our all time favorite people. Jenson and Hailey started playing like no time had passed!  Oh how I wish they still lived close to each other!



 I also got to hang out with my best friend and meet baby Piper!  It was a quick visit but a perfect one at that!  



















 I could go crazy posting all of the amazing pictures of the reception and their wedding but it might be a little over kill so I'll end it here!  Congrats Meagan and Kyron!


No comments:

Post a Comment