Friday, April 6, 2012

Schools out!

Yup... I am officially done with school until next fall- and then only 2 more semesters to go!! whoop whoop I am almost a Professional Preschool teacher. I guess right now  I am only a preschool teacher.  But i'll take it! My first semester of preschool labs was crazy, scary, fun, exciting, HARD WORK, challenging, but totally worth it.  I am excited for my lead semester because I wont be the new kid on the block anymore, but it is also the hardest year with the most days teaching, which means more lesson plans (I guess I already know what I am doing this summer...)  But boy am I glad to be done with school!! yahoooo
My first preschool class... don't mind that I look like a giant standing in the back... AWKWARD! 

Mindy, Mike, and kids are on their way as I am writing this!  I can't wait to see them, we are babysitting the little ones while they go to Mikes brothers graduation.  Bummer for them.  We have lots of fun thing planned tonight, some of which include decorating Easter eggs :)  Pictures to come! We are having a BIG breakfast in the morning with the whole shah-bang- eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, etc... Be Jealous. Followed by a Easter egg hunt and more parting!  I LOVE holidays and even more when you get to spend it with family- mostly kids though.  Holidays are just more fun with little kids!  Welp the maintenance man is back (our stove is being dumb and making really weird noises but of course they don't make them when he is here... ugh!)  I'll post pictures after our fabulous but squishy (7 people in a 2 bedroom house... heheh) weekend :)

Happy Easter Everyone!! 
Remember... its not all about the candy but the Resurrection of our Savior!


PS.  yesterday I was in shorts, flip flops, and sunglasses... today pants, boots, gloves, hat, and a coat- Dang Rexburg! Spring means no snowing. DuH.

With love, Brielle

No comments:

Post a Comment