Sunday, June 3, 2018

Jenson's First Talk





His topic was " I will follow Jesus Christ by being baptized and confirmed and keeping my baptismal covenants."
"When Jesus Christ was on the Earth, He was baptized by John the baptist.  After he was was baptized he received the Holy Ghost from Heavenly Father. I will follow Jesus Christ by being baptized when I am 8 years old.
After I am baptized I can receive the Holy Ghost too.  The Holy Ghost can help guide me and you in following Jesus Christ and making good choices.
 Every Sunday we can partake of the sacrament remember the promises I made to Heavenly Father.  When you keep your part of the baptismal covenant, you will always have His spirit to be with you.  That is God's promise to you, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen."



No comments:

Post a Comment