Friday, April 27, 2018

Dad Hunt's Retirement Party


My father in law retired and we wanted to throw him a surprise retirement party! I had so much fun planning, making signs, food tags, and getting stuff all put together!  My little brother is a DJ and said he would come up with my parents to DJ the party! My mom brought up most of her serving containers and decorations for the center pieces that I didn't have.  I am too happy with how it turned out- and the best of all he had NO IDEA! So many people came to celebrate with us, it was such a fun night with family and friends! 
We went with the camping theme for the "old buck" haha It was the perfect theme for him!  We had lots of yummy snacks- lots of popcorn, his favorite! 



























 We all stood outside the church and waited for him to drive down the road!  Shocked was a understatement! haha 





 Karaoke for the win! 


No comments:

Post a Comment